Driver Examination Online Tests
Welcome to Service New Brunswick's Driver Examination Online Tests.
Here, you can take:
- Written tests for class 7 level 1 Learner's Permit
- Written tests for class 6 Endorsement H or I Learner's Permit for motorcycle
- Written tests for class 9 Motor-Driven cycle, moped or scooter 50cc or less
Note: The following are required to complete a test online:
- A desktop or laptop connected to the internet with an enabled camera. Phones and Tablets are not compatible at this time. Photos will be taken initially for identification purposes and throughout the exam to ensure conformity. See list of browsers below that support this technology*. As well, an email address is required to register and receive results.
- For minors (under 18) consent must be given by a parent electronically at registration. Parents must provide an additional email address.
- Upon successful completion of a test and to receive a licence, you will need to visit your local SNB office with identification, proof of residency, and written consent by a parent if a minor. The forms and identification required are available online at SNB.
* Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge (v. 44.17763.831.0 and higher)